The TIME Magazine #1 Game of the Year for 2014 arrives on the Infinity Game Table
Phileas Fogg has wagered he can circumnavigate the world in just eighty days.
Choose your own route around a 3D globe, traveling by airship, submarine, mechanical camel, steam train and more, racing other AI players and a clock that never stops in TIME Magazine's #1 Game of the Year 2014.
Playing as Phileas Fogg's loyal valet, Passepartout, you must balance your master's health, your finances, and the time, as you choose your own path from city to city all the way around the world. Bribe your way onto early departures, but don't let yourself go bankrupt or you'll be sleeping rough and begging for aid! Trade items for profit and collect the equipment for the conditions you'll face, but too much luggage will slow you down...
80 DAYS is a breakneck race, with an in-game clock that never stops running.
Trains, steamers, hot-air balloons, boats, camels, horses, and more leave and arrive minute by minute.
Every city and journey are narrated via an interactive story where you control every action.
Will your choices speed you up - or lead you into disaster? Will you earn Fogg's trust and respect?
Will you uncover the secrets and short-cuts that can shave days off your time? Romance, rebellion, and intrigue await!
"We've been dreaming about this future for decades. Guess what? It's here."
• 150 cities to explore. Millions of journeys.
• Detailed research and techno-fantasy combine in an 1872 of tensions, inventions and exploration.
• Climb the Burmese mountains, trek the Zulu Federation, sail up the Amazon and disappear under the Indian Ocean - but don't fall behind the time!
• 80 DAYS is an interactive adventure created by your choices, on the fly, and is different every time you play.
• Featuring stunning art by Jaume Illustration, a half-million-word script by Meg Jayanth, original music by Laurence Chapman
Developed by Inkle Studios and optimized for the Infinity Game Table by Wowsee LLC
Accolades for 80 Days:
- New York Times- "This brilliant interactive novel re-imagines Phileas Fogg's journey around the world... One of the finest examples of branching narrative yet created".
- The Telegraph- "For people who love high adventures and good writing, 80 Days is a voyage that must be taken".
- The Verge- "A brilliantly paced, memorable and quite frankly terrific piece of modern interactive fiction, that masterfully blends strategy, resource management and adventure."
- IndieGames- "This is modern storytelling that engages and delights, and the bold, stylish artwork gives 80 Days almost a graphic novel feel. Pack your case, armchair Passepartout - adventure awaits!"