Chess Oops! All Pawns
A GAME WHERE EVERY MOVES COUNTS
Welcome to “Chess Oops! All Pawns,” an innovative version of traditional chess where there is ONE King and 15 Pawns!
This classic board game helps develop skills such as tactics, strategy, and visual memory.
One of the greatest things about chess is that there’s always something new to learn. And we’ve just added a whole new way to play!
Whether you’re a beginner or a highly experienced player, “Chess Oops! All Pawns” has everything you need to enjoy one of the world’s greatest board games on your Infinity Game Table.
Play with the computer, a friend locally or via Connected Play.
• White makes the first move. The two players move alternately. The same player can never make two consecutive moves.
• Once your Pawn reaches the other side of the board, you can promote that Pawn to Queen, Bishop, Knight, or Rook, like “King Me” in Checkers.
• The King may move in any direction-to either color, one square at a time. Since the object of the game is to capture the King, the King is not allowed to be moved to a square where he would be liable to be captured by an opposing piece.
To win the game, a player must capture the opponent's king. This is known as "Checkmating" the king.
The game is drawn when:
A. One player cannot "Checkmate" the other.
B. There is a "stalemate." This happens when a King is not in check, but when the players only move (with the King) puts them into check.
This differs from a "checkmate," where the King is already in check before moving.
• One or two players locally or using Connected Play.
• 5 levels of difficulty when playing solo against a computer opponent.
• Option to promote your Pawn when it gets to the other side.
• Classic 64-square chessboard.
• Designed and optimized exclusively for The Infinity Game Table.