We are proud to announce the new Infinity Game Table and Infinity Game Board dashboard is scheduled to be released on March 6th, 2023. This will be a huge jump in the user interface that includes many great new improvements.
As part of the process of making dashboard improvements, we want to thank our community, users, beta testers, and game creators. The combined input from you has been instrumental in what we are releasing. It is impossible for us to include all the suggestions, but we feel we have made some much-needed upgrades that will improve everyone’s experience. Please continue to give us suggestions on how to improve. We are listening.
To fully understand and experience our new updates, make sure to try it for yourself and play with the new features. Here is a summary list of our updates:
High Level Changes
- “Settings” and “Account” (top right corner) were separated in 2 flows
- Search bar to search for a game name
- New desktop graphics (to not be too cluttered with new layout)
- In my games: the user can move games to the cloud to free more space on their table. They can do so by long pressing on the icon of that game and selecting move to cloud
- In the store: if the user does not have enough space to download a game, a pop up will appear with space needed to download that game + list existing games and associated space taking on IGT in order to know which ones to move to free enough space
- “My Games” (top left corner) and “Game Store” are now 2 separate views to make toggling between your things and whats available in the store easier
- All: A to Z, opens as new tab
- Wishlist: defined by user, needs to long press on icon to add a game to their Wishlist, opens as new tab
- Hide Owned Games: depending on games owned by user, this will hide user’s owned games from the store
- Connected Play: categorized per game by A1UP, can play with other tables
- Computer Opponent: categorized per game by A1UP, can play against AI
- 1 Player: categorized per game by A1UP, can be played solo
- 2 Players: categorized per game by A1UP, can be played 2 people
- 3 Players: categorized per game by A1UP, can be played 3 people
- 4 Players: categorized per game by A1UP, can be played 4 people
- 5+ Players: categorized per game by A1UP, can be played 5+ people
- Family: categorized per game by A1UP, family typed games
- Kids: categorized per game by A1UP, kids typed games
A same game can belong to multiple tags
Blue Tags (On game icon)
A selection of the newest games added to the Infinity Game Store.
“Games per Category” Box
Games are categorized by AUP and displaying in different categories – categories are:
- Board Game
- Social Deduction
- Table Games
A same game can belong in various categories.
My Games Components
The default MY GAMES view will display ALL games of that user, if the user unselects “ALL”, user will see his/her games categorized by category as in the Store.
Game categories are the same as in the store but the “New” category differs:
- New Category: this populates with recently purchases/downloaded and goes away after 1st open of that new game (new category doesn’t show when empty)
Same as in the store but Wishlist is replaced by Favorites:
- Favorites: defined by the user, long press on an icon to add a game to their Wishlist.
“Last Played” Box
These are the last games played in the order they were lasted played. For example, I have 5 games in the last played box, I play a new game that will appear in the number 1 slot and the 5th game will be removed.